We travel with 10 people total. So finding a nice, reasonably priced hotel is sometimes difficult. We rented 2 rooms for 3 nights. The service was wonderful! They did not have adjoining rooms but they placed us next to one another. The rooms are not fancy but very clean. The mattresses were very comfortable and clean. The pool area is small but nice. There is no indoor pool which is a downfall. The parking lot is small and cramped however we were always able to park near our room. The hotel is located at the end of the strip. Definitely a plus to be able to walk downtown! My family and I will definitely stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Hotel
- Starlite Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Starlite Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells, across from Bowman Park. We have 36 newly remodeled rooms. We take pride in making your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice on standard rooms and 5 days notice on suites. Early checkouts subject to 72 hour notice. Complimentary coffee. Non-smoking rooms available. Cable TV, Outdoor heated pool, air conditioning/electric heat, adjoining rooms/family suites, queen/king size beds, jacuzzi rooms, free ice. Check in: 2:00 pm. Check out: 10:00 am. Refrigerators/microwaves/rollaway beds/cribs available upon request for $5-$10 per night. Casino shuttle available. All major credit cards accepted. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Starlite Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.