I understand inexpensive rooms do not always boast the best amenities or comforts. However, not having even WARM water to take a shower is ridiculous! Another customer used then jacuzzi all night and therefore the entire motel did not have hot water. We spoke with the owner to get $20-30 back. Nope! She told us the jacuzzi story and then also proceeded to tell us that "you still took showers though"....
Again, I was not expecting much, but maybe warm water is not to much to ask for. This lady needs to learn how to run a business. I certainly will make sure people know not to stay here even if it is the last room left in the Dells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells, across from Bowman Park. We have 36 newly remodeled rooms. We take pride in making your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice on standard rooms and 5 days notice on suites. Early checkouts subject to 72 hour notice. Complimentary coffee. Non-smoking rooms available. Cable TV, Outdoor heated pool, air conditioning/electric heat, adjoining rooms/family suites, queen/king size beds, jacuzzi rooms, free ice. Check in: 2:00 pm. Check out: 10:00 am. Refrigerators/microwaves/rollaway beds/cribs available upon request for $5-$10 per night. Casino shuttle available. All major credit cards accepted. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Starlite Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Starlite Hotel Wisconsin Dells