Had a great time at the Starlite Motel. Don't usually write reviews but feel compelled to share my good experience with others. Service was great, lady at the front desk was more than helpful. Room was one of the cleanest I'd ever stayed in. Pool was perfect for my kids. Value was unbeatable (cost of the room included free passes to Chula Vista Waterpark. If we had to pay for 4 people to get into Chula Vista Waterpark, the cost would exceed what we paid for the room). Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Also, nice location, two blocks to downtown. Overall I give this place an A++++.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells, across from Bowman Park. We have 36 newly remodeled rooms. We take pride in making your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice on standard rooms and 5 days notice on suites. Early checkouts subject to 72 hour notice. Complimentary coffee. Non-smoking rooms available. Cable TV, Outdoor heated pool, air conditioning/electric heat, adjoining rooms/family suites, queen/king size beds, jacuzzi rooms, free ice. Check in: 2:00 pm. Check out: 10:00 am. Refrigerators/microwaves/rollaway beds/cribs available upon request for $5-$10 per night. Casino shuttle available. All major credit cards accepted. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Starlite Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Starlite Hotel Wisconsin Dells