Clean is the word. The room was spotless, cleaner than any other place I'd stayed at (even some of the bigger chains). The lady at the reception office was very helpful. She gave us lots of coupons and good advice, like leave the car here and walk a few blocks to get downtown. This way we avoided having to hunt for quarters to put in the meters. She also recommended a nice breakfast place that was just next door. The pool was nice, we swam in the evenings after running around all day with our two boys. We went to Chula Vista Waterpark because the room came with free tickets there. We had an overall great time in the Dells. We plan on coming back to this motel next year.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Hotel
- Starlite Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Starlite Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells, across from Bowman Park. We have 36 newly remodeled rooms. We take pride in making your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice on standard rooms and 5 days notice on suites. Early checkouts subject to 72 hour notice. Complimentary coffee. Non-smoking rooms available. Cable TV, Outdoor heated pool, air conditioning/electric heat, adjoining rooms/family suites, queen/king size beds, jacuzzi rooms, free ice. Check in: 2:00 pm. Check out: 10:00 am. Refrigerators/microwaves/rollaway beds/cribs available upon request for $5-$10 per night. Casino shuttle available. All major credit cards accepted. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Starlite Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.