We were traveling on a tight budget and could not believe the deal we got here. It was just my wife and me. We stayed in a standard room with one queen bed on a Wednesday night and paid $48.00. We got 2 tickets to the waterpark which were good Wednesday and Thursday. Also took advantage of lots of coupons in the office. The room itself was spic-and-span clean. The lady at the front desk was very helpful and took the time to give us a map of the Dells. She pointed out where we were and explained how to get to different places we were interested in visiting. If you don't have a lot of money to spend, I would really recommend you check out this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells, across from Bowman Park. We have 36 newly remodeled rooms. We take pride in making your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice on standard rooms and 5 days notice on suites. Early checkouts subject to 72 hour notice. Complimentary coffee. Non-smoking rooms available. Cable TV, Outdoor heated pool, air conditioning/electric heat, adjoining rooms/family suites, queen/king size beds, jacuzzi rooms, free ice. Check in: 2:00 pm. Check out: 10:00 am. Refrigerators/microwaves/rollaway beds/cribs available upon request for $5-$10 per night. Casino shuttle available. All major credit cards accepted. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Starlite Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Starlite Hotel Wisconsin Dells