We stayed at the shamrock for 4 nights. We picked this place primarily for the free park passes they advertised. While the overall experience was ok, they have some "noise" issues that could be taken care of better. Repeated door slamming the main issue, I dont know why people cant go in and out of a room without "slamming the door shut. A lot of kids running unsupervised up and down the halls as well. The price is cheap, and you will get what you pay for. The room was clean, and the staff kept the place up nice for a older motel. The beds and pillows were hard as a rock. The outdoor "heated" pool was frigid, the indoor pool was nice. We ended up leaving in the middle of the night on our last night due to noise and unruly guests with no respect for others, just remember you will probably get what you pay for here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly across from Noah's Ark, Shamrock Motel offers something for everyone! We are walking distance to Big Foot Ziplines, the Dells Army Ducks, Tommy Bartlett's Thrill Show, and more! Enjoy our newly renovated rooms, free wi-fi, and complimentary coffee. We offer many great deals to area attractions and restaurants. After a day of fun, relax in our indoor and outdoor pools, have a BBQ and picnic on our spacious lawn area, while the kids play on the swings. Perhaps you would rather enjoy a meal out on the town, we are located right next to Hot Dog Avenue, Mr. Pancake, BJ's, and many other great family restaurants! When planning your next family vacation to beautiful Wisconsin Dells, check us out! You will be glad you did! Let our family take care of yours, at Shamrock Motel! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shamrock Motel Resort And Suites
- Shamrock Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Shamrock Motel Wisconsin Dells