“Great Value & Pet Friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pine Aire Motel and Suites

Pine Aire Motel and Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Pine Aire Motel and Suites
Save Saved
You added Pine Aire Motel and Suites to your Saves list
511 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #64 of 78 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Kissimmee, Florida
“Great Value & Pet Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2008

Great litle motel with clean rooms and free wifi. It has two pools, a hot tub, and a large indoor kiddie pool. Great location, right across the street from Tommy Bartlett's Water Show. The staff was nice, the rooms were not 5 star, but for an older motel everything was in great shape. I'd give the rooms a 4. Fridge and microwave in room. The outside picnic area with grills was a plus, as was the fact that they are pet friendly. It can't compare to one of the big waterpark resorts, but then again you pay 3 times the price for those. The rates were very reasonable for the dells area. I will definitely stay again.

• Liked — Pet Friendly, Free Wifi, Friendly Staff
  • Disliked — Can't think of a thing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Midwest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2007

We have visited the Dells quite a bit but always stay in the big resort hotels. This time we decided to try one of the smaller hotels. We got a nicce package which included some things we wanted to see. When we got here we found the property to be very clean. There was an in door and outdoor pool as well as a whirlpool. This hotel does not have a waterpark, so if you want one you need to look elsewhere, but we did not have much time to use a water park anyway. The pools and whirl pool were very clean. The rooms were spacious. The man running the desk was not overly friendly ,but he was not rude either, he just keeps to himself. II also had trouble with the internet connection not connecting sometimes but I am not sure that is more the fault of the internet provider not the hotel. If you want a clean hotel at a reasonable price this is your place.

• Stayed August 2007
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
IA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2007

After reading the reviews since our honeymoon, I was a little concerned about staying at the Pine Aire. Once we got there, I felt right at home. Even though there was a misunderstanding, everything was quickly arranged, and we were on our way to 3 days of fun in the waterpark capital of the world! I would say if you are looking for a waterpark hotel, this isn't it, but they do have several pools with a hot tub and sauna. They do also have an area for grilling out with picnic tables, and lounge chairs for those who want to catch some rays. I was very satisfied with the service of the hotel staff, and would definitely stay here again!

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Milwaukee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2007

This motel is just okay nothing fancy. I was disappointed when we drove up to it. It looked so cheesy! I booked because they offered a water park package. The room was an average motel room. The toilet kept getting stopped up. No one was available during the night to come and fix it. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2006

I have been to this hotel many times,,,the staff is always courteous..the rooms clean...no one has ever bothered me there...I recommended this place to everyone...Thanks,,judy

Stayed March 2003
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2005

Wow - I can't begin to explain how well our trip went. We bought a package deal that was a great discount to our family. We stayed in a suite with a king bed and pull-out sofa bed. The room was spacious and very clean. The staff was very helpful in informing us about the area and they were pleasant to work with. I would DEFINITELY stay at this resort again. My children enjoyed the large pool as well as the childrens' play area. We had a wonderful time in the Dells!

Stayed June 2005
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2004

I stayed here over the summertime, maybe in mid-august 2004? Anyways, I agree that the front desk staff is a little gruff. But get past that, and they run a pretty nice place. Its across the street from the Waterski Show, and just up the road from Noah's Ark, etc.
The room was older, but clean. And the AC worked well, which is always good in summer. They also had comfortable adirondack chairs on the balconies. There was an indoor pool which we did not use, but was very big and clean.

Overall, exactly what i expected for the price. We don't have kids, so there was no reason to go to one of the fancy waterpark-hotels. Hope that helps.

• Stayed January 2005

Been to Pine Aire Motel and Suites? Share your experiences!