“Excellent value, friendly staff, pet friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of All Star Value Inn

Save Saved
You added All Star Value Inn to your Saves list
All Star Value Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1311 East Broadway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly International Motel)   |
Special Offer
FREE DUAL WATER PARKS!
Ranked #2 of 78 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Excellent value, friendly staff, pet friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

For a local old-style motel, this place was pretty nice. For an extra nightly charge, we brought our dogs, although I thought the fee was slightly high. The kids enjoyed the heated pool, though the kiddie pool was a bit small for anyone other than those under 3. There's an old-school arcade room with retro video games that were fun to play.

Beds were pretty soft, not terribly comfortable for me, but I prefer a firmer mattress. They were new Sealy mattresses. The amenities were fairly minimal - nothing for the dogs even though we paid extra, one bag of regular coffee which made about 3 cups, and small bars of soap. The air conditioning worked terrific, but it was loud and didn't have a thermostat control. TV was connected to Charter and provided many channels.

An overall good value for a local old-time motel that allows dogs. We received Noahs Ark, Chula Vista and Super Splash savings passes along with numerous coupons at many local restaurants and attractions that saved us quite a bit of money.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

130 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

First of all I would like to point out that I didn't give them the highest rating just because it is only a motel and I wanted to keep my feedback as more realistic as possible but we had a really great time and I definitively recommend it!
We were very impressed with this motel. We were looking for a convenience place to stay in the Dells without spending a lot of money but still get something nice and clean and the All Star Value Inn turned out to be the perfect match. First of all, the rooms are big and new; the staff is nice and always ready to help you; their rate includes free passes to Chula Vista and Noah's Ark water parks. It is very close to downtown where you can find tons of restaurants and have a pleasant walk at night for ice cream. They have a nice picnic/barbeque area and an outdoor swimming pool if you are not in the mood for the big crowds at the water parks.
Congratulations to the new management. They did a great job!!!

• Stayed August 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Husband and I went there for Labor Day weekend to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. We stayed in the Queen budget room. Very nice! Bed was comfy, staff was friendly, the location was great. Not too far from downtown, but close enough. Will visit again.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Changed my view on Motel's.Have not stayed in Hotel this clean and inviting in yrs. Very Friendly helpfull staff/owners. You can tell they love what they are doing. Stayed in room 17 Labor day weekend. Beds so comfortable best ever slept in on any vacation. I always wear sandals when taking shower at vacation rentals and I never felt the need to at this place. The pool picnic area nice and well kept. Kids loved this place!!! We got passes for two water parks to use the entire stay; Driving distance not far at all. way better deal than staying onsite of water park itself. Bonus....dogs welcome!!! I would not have thought it would be this clean and well kept being it pet friendly. Thanks to the owners for making it a great place to stay with the family. We go to Dell's once a yr and will always Choose All Star!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Clean, comfortable, had fun in the pool and arcade, rented the studio room. 3 br. All dishes and appliances were clean. Just a slight odor in the room. I gave the rating a 4 star based on a "motel" rating. For a hotel it would have earned a 3 star. Nicest motel I've stayed in.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed on the second floor of this two story hotel in a family sweet. Two rooms. The main room had to queen beds and the side room had a king bed. The beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and recently re modeled. There was only stairs to the second floor which was OK for us. The heated pool was very nice and had a diving board that my kids enjoyed. The old style arcade next to the pool was fun. The property also has a basketball hoop and an interesting swingset. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We used our free passes to the Chula vista and Noahs ark waterparks. We enjoyed our stay at the All Star Value Hotel and WI Dells. I think they should drop the word Value from their name. :)

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Rooms are very spacious, clean and comfortable! The fridge is big too compared to most places! Didn't really read much into it when I booked just figured it was a good deal for the price and it definitely is! I like how there is grills and picnic area, we will definitely be coming back, this is my new dells summer spot!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to All Star Value Inn? Share your experiences!