“Love this place!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of All Star Value Inn

Save Saved
You added All Star Value Inn to your Saves list
All Star Value Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1311 East Broadway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly International Motel)   |
Offers & Announcements
FREE DUAL WATER PARKS!
Ranked #3 of 77 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Omaha, Nebraska
“Love this place!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Booked this motel at the last minute, and couldn't have been more happier. My family and I had a great time. The rooms were spacious and clean, and the pool and grounds were well maintained. Lots of things to do on-site for the kids. Game room was especially cool for older kids (adults). It had all the games I used to play. Our youngest really enjoyed the scavenger hunt to find the little star. Mark, the manager, was very courteous and helpful. He went out of his way to find us another motel when we decided to stay another night, and he had no vacancies. If we ever get back to the Dells, we are staying here!!!

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We reserved a large block of rooms in advance. Our group consisted of both boys and girls basketball players, friends, and family. The managers and staff were very friendly and helpful.
The grounds are very well kept by what appeared to be local students, who were also very friendly but professional in their behavior.
The Dells strip; shops, restaurants, and even mini golf are in walking distance.
The pool was very warm as promised and got a lot of use.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

Aurora, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I decided on the All Star Value Inn because of all the great reviews people have left and I can say that it did not dissapoint. We have stayed at plenty of places in the Dells and this was by far one of the best we have stayed at. It is nothing fancy but the rooms are spacious, clean and have all the necessities (microwave, mini fridge, ac,tv). The two pools were clean and had warm water, my kids loved going out there after a long day. They have a nice set up outside with a little playground, sand volleyball, basketball hoop, and picnic tables. The wifi was spotty but really I do not think I have ever been anywhere in the Dells where wifi or data work very well.
I noticed some people have complained about noise but we did not experience much of that while we were there and it was pretty much full. I would say the amount of people you encounter at the All Star is nothing compared to other places we have stayed at and that for me that was the best part. It is out of the way of all the hustle and bustle of the Dells yet still within reasonable distance of everything, you could even walk to the downtown area if you felt like it. All the staff was very nice and it just had a very homey feel to it. The passes for both Noahs and Chula Vista were a big plus! We will definitely be staying there again next summer.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This place was so cute! It was just the right size for my husband and I .. plus the allow pets! The bed was comfy and loved that we were able to open the patio and window for fresh air. Everything was clean and the owners were sweet and willing to provide anything you needed. We loved that the owners gave free passes to Noah's Ark and Chula Vista! I also personally liked the outdoor patio furniture , access to grill outside and play bean bags. The only thing I would ask for is nicer bedding. . Although clean simply old quilt and torn up blanket.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We had 2 families to stay here and I must say it was a home away from home! The manager is very nice and the hotel is very kid friendly... We go to the dells every year and all I have to say is that we have found our spot to stay in for the years to come.

Room Tip: Great place to stay
Wells, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We had a nice stay at this motel. It was maybe 5 or 6 blocks from the main shopping area at the Wisconsin Dells but there was a very good cafe within walking distance if you wanted. The room came with passes to the 2 largest water parks at the Dells and it was only a couple miles to the Chula Vista and I think about 3 miles to Noah's Ark. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. The pool was a little noisy but it was not bad as it was mostly children laughing and having fun. By 11 pm it was nice and quiet. We stayed 2 nights and would stay here again if we go back to the Dells.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Denton, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

At least once a Summer I make it out to the Dells, and I've stayed in various locations throughout the years. Recently opened and completely renovated, I wanted to try the All Star… and was very glad I did. Located at the end of the downtown strip, it was both close to the attractions, but away from all the sound and crowds; I felt like I could really rest at the end of a long day of play.

The on-sight manager, Mark, and his family were warm and hospitable.

My accommodations were comfortable and clean. And I will certainly be staying here in the future!

Room Tip: Very family friendly!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Been to All Star Value Inn? Share your experiences!