“Very Friendly and helpfull” 4 of 5 stars
Review of International Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
International Motel
1311 E. Broadway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #47 of 75 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
“Very Friendly and helpfull”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

we stayed there for 4 days(3 nights) and found management to be very helpfull and friendly - nice location, and room was clean and roomy for the 4 of us! the pool was clean and kept up and the recreation building was a nice place to keep cool in the heat and still get out of the room in the evenings.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
La Crosse, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

The previous poster nailed it ... customer service is ZERO here. The management seems to not give a rip about anything. In order to get a few extra towels you need to bring in your dirty ones, even if you have 6 people in the room, they allow 4 towels. I asked for more pillows, no dice either! The one pillow I had was so thin, it was useless, woke up with a crink in my neck since they wouldn't give me extras. The shower water pressure is another bad joke here ... took about 8 minutes just to wash my hair, no exaggeration .... I've seen mists that provide more pressure. NO PHONES IN ROOM ... they advertise WiFi, but only if you get a room on top the main office, otherwise you have to sit at the office or on top the office to get connected. What A JOKE! At $130 a night, it was a total rip off, our stay was not last minute either, if you have time, shop around, there are much better places!!!

Room Tip: Bring your own pillows
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

We stayed at the International Motel and had such a great time. the room was very clean, roomy and quiet. The grounds are also very clean and the pools, playground and game room are kid friendly. We had such a great time relaxing by the pool while the kids stayed entertained swimming, playing on the playground and playing pool in the game room. The people on duty were very helpful, accommodating and informative. Also, we loved the fact that we were walking distance to town. The evening at the motel is relaxing since it is away from all the noise associated with those water parks etc. Too noisy down there!!!! i would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be coming back in the Fall.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

My family had a reunion and we had I believe 32 of the 45 rooms available? For a Thursday through Sunday morning! Each day our rooms were freshened up very timely, The coffee pot was hot and tastey every morning, The ice machine was never empty! The owner and staff was most friendly and allowed us to set up tents and picnic tables for our buffett picnic on Saturday. We had fire pit for 'Smores" and Games of all kinds! The pool, game room and property was simply Amazing! We had many great hours of fun and memories that we could not of gotten at many motels that wished to charge us a lot more for none of the privealiges we were given! Can't wait till we do it again!

Room Tip: All the room were great! I visited family in all of the room options available.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
chicago, il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

we had the greatest vacation we ever had in the wisconsin dells.rooms were very clean and the service was excellent. would highly recoomend this motel to anyone visiting the dells.pools were great and had a nice time grilling out in the huge yard.we will be back at the INTERNATIONAL MOTEL in the future.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011 via mobile

I stayed here last month with my family, and we loved it. We have been staying there for years, and have gotten to know the managers. They are very nice people, so I am not sure how anyone could call them thieves. The rooms are slightly dated, but who cares when you get a good price, and mostly enjoy the pool and outdoors. I personally don't go on vacation to sit in the room, so an older styled room does not bother me at all. It's clean and friendly, and to me, that's all that matters. Definitely going back again!

• Stayed June 2011
SC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2009

I travelled with my family of 3 to baraboo for a wedding and we stayed at the international. The rooms were very dated and spartan but we paid less than $40 per night so it was tollerable. It was like a time warp back to the late 60s in decor but the carpet, towels, comforters were pretty threadbare. I think i probubly wont stay there again. You can get a nice motel closer to downtown for less. This was definitly 1 to 2 stars in my book.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family

Been to International Motel? Share your experiences!