“I would definitely stay here again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dell Creek Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Dell Creek Motel
You added Dell Creek Motel to your Saves list
501 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #16 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
North-central Wisconsin
“I would definitely stay here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The reviews seemed good for this motel, so I decided to stay here. This is a clean and well cared for motel. I found my room was very comfortable and although it wasn't huge, it was roomier than I had expected. The bed was very comfortable. I checked in late in the evening and the lady who checked me in was very considerate. The owners were very nice. I will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
South Beloit, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My neighbor and myself just returned from a long weekend in Wisconsin Dells, We stayed at the Dell Creek Motel, The grounds are beautifull, the room was small but that is what should be expected from an older motel. Our room was spotless, very comfortable beds and I wish my pillows at home were as good. we really liked the updated and large shower. even though the bathroom was small, The ladys in the office were very helpfull, suggesting places to eat, The Rivers Edge Resort had very good food, There Prime Rib was outstanding, but they also had burgers. and very reasonable. We tried the Cheese factory next door, but nothing appealed to us as we are not vegitarian. The Road was torn up all the way from the interstate in to the Dells, and it did get noisy at times. Even though it was cool in the mornings, there were people using the heated inground pool. But I enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to others. The only problem we had was my friend was a smoker, and not smoking in the room wasen't a problem, but she had to smoke in the car or around the corner in the play area, which was very hard to say the least when it was cold in the morning, there were chairs outside the rooms but she was not allowed to smoke there. I hope maybe management will make other arrangements for guests that smoke. as there were others.It did not effect me , but it did my friend and she would not stay there again because of where she had to go every time she wanted to smoke. We knew when we reserved the room that all were non smoking, which many places are now, But to have to walk half a block and sit at a picnic table was a little much.

Room Tip: All of the rooms face the garden area and I think any of the rooms would be good.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Slinger
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

My family and I stayed at Dell Creek Motel at the end of June. We had a great time. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were perfect for us. Everything was nice and clean. The room prices we couldnt pass up. We would stay here again!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Shafer, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is an old school Dells Motel--a mom and pop operation that maintains it quaint atmosphere while the big guys slowly take over. If you want a classic Dells experience without the bells and whistles this is an okay option (as are other similar spots all over the Dells). I have a group of friends who select this hotel every year because we like the garden areas and space out on the side for grilling out and relaxing. The pool is kid friendly after the age of 5, not ideal for younger than that. The playground area is nice, but right on Hwy 12, so again not the most kid friendly. I haven't stayed an overnight there in 2 years--for $100 per night during the summer I can find a nicer room at a chain hotel or stay with relatives who live near by--the price is not worth what you get at all. I'd rather pay more for a spot with a larger pool area and a small slide or two. Again, if you want old school this is perfect. If just want a spot to sleep after a full day of Dells play this is an excellent choice too.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Recently stayed for 3 nights with my family. We really enjoyed how clean the room was, the great pool, and slide/swing set! We have young children and after a long day at the parks, this was a great place to come back to! The women are very nice that run it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

I thought it was a great motel for its price. Me and my family stayed on a Saturday and Sunday and had a blast the rooms were clean and the pool was too. We liked that the motel had floaters we could use and a couple water toys too. My little girl liked the little play area too. We definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
Noida, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Great place to live . The rooms are fabulous but too far from the downtown if you don't have a car.
Every room has a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and plasma tv. Very close to the lost canyon tours but downtown and other attractions are a little far.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Dell Creek Motel? Share your experiences!