“Great place for a relaxing and fun get-away” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Call Lodge 4 availibility
Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Chicago, Illinois
“Great place for a relaxing and fun get-away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a ski weekend. The accomodations were cozy, quaint and romantic! The staff was friendly and the rooms were super clean. We loved the restaurant/ bar. Cedar Lodge is in a perfect location for us because it is close to the Dells, Ho-Chunk, and various ski lodges. And for a romantic evening in, the cozy cabin with blazing fireplace makes for a relaxing night. Also, the view of the river was fantastic! This was our second time staying at Cedar Lodge and we will be making it our go-to place for our annual Wisc trip.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Arabic first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

My husband and I together with our extended family visited Wisconsin for the weekend. The accommodation was great, the room is clean, spacious, and comfy. The room have a nice view of the river. It only takes 15 to 20 minutes drive to the Christmas mountain where we had our skiing. We also took advantage of the free passes in an indoor pool. It was really a great weekend.

Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2011

The Dells can be pretty crazy, even after the height of tourist season. Cedar Lodge is off the beaten path and a nice place to hide away. Rooms are well appointed and of a comfortable side. Will have to go back some day.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

Very nice place, Me and my family enjoyed the stay in the lodge. The people who worked there were very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the view. It was very relaxing. My kids enjoyed the fireplace. I hope to return .

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Farmington, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

This lodge was the perfect spot for our honeymoon. I would definitely recommend the honeymoon package. We were able to relax, catch our breath and have a blast at the water park when we were rested. The staff was helpful in every way possible. It was a clean, beautiful location. The lodge is perfect for just a couple or family. We enjoyed the hot tub and fireplace to beat the cold outside. Couldn't have picked a better place.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
McFarland, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

My girlfriend and I came up to celebrate us dating five years, just for a romantic getaway where in I propose to my girlfriend, and Angela and Chris made it a wonderful experience and completely unforgettable. They definitely went way above and beyond what we and I especially expected them to in order to make this a weekend we will never forget and we will definitely recommend cedar lodge to others and will be returning very often in the future.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

Our stay at Cedar Lodge and Settlement was a tranquil and peaceful stay nestled in the woods. We traveled Thanksgiving weekend and can't wait to get back. We're considering Christmas break, so hopefully it's available. The cabins were everything I expected and more. It was a true cabin feel that I had grown up with and happy to share with my husband and children. Upon staying, it has also sparked another interest which is either building, or purchasing our own little cabin getaways. In addition to the stay, the office management were great and Chris and Angela were beyond accommodating and answered any questions I had. After a while I almost learned the phone number by hard. We took plenty photos but they'll have to be uploaded at a later time. Anyhow, thanks guys for the warm
welcome. C. O'C

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Been to Cedar Lodge & Settlement? Share your experiences!