My family and I went in the off season which is what we wanted. Nothing better than getting up in the morning and hearing nothing but tree branches rustling in the wind. There is a beautiful lake with beach basically in ur backyard which is great to build sandcastles with ur little ones. Not far at all from Chula Vista Waterpark which i suggest you go to in offseason with ur kids because virtually no lines for indoor waterpark slides. Great location for u dad golfers, plenty of courses nearby although not one on premises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement