We stayed at cedar lodge for the first time a few weeks ago and it was nothing like i thought it would be. I honestly booked it thinking that my husband and 3 sons would enjoy fishing and thought I would be roughing it. I didn't understand why people in previous reviews were honey mooning there or why they were calling it romantic, but now I know first hand it is beautiful, the sunset on the beach, the beautiful cedar cabins, the woods, just perfect. It was a home away from home, i was very comfortable the entire stay there, the bed was amazing, the kitchen came in so handy (saved us a lot of money) and the staff (especially Chris) made us feel like they genuinely cared about the quality of our stay and our satisfaction. We were close enough to all the action to enjoy it when we wanted to be, but not so close that we felt burdened by it. Will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement