The only regret I have is that we didn't spend more time there. We rented a Fireplace Suite. It was an upper unit in a four-unit building. Separate access. Full kitchen, all equipped and stocked with dishes. With a wrap around deck overlooking the river. Just about 20 yards away from the beach and launch pad for boats, kayaks etc. Just great. We would have received two water park passes as part of our stay, if we had time to actually use them. Next year, I am totally staying longer. Such a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement