My husband and I stayed in the Fireplace Suite #25 at the Cedar Lodge Settlement over MLK weekend. We brought our 11-year-old little brother with us. This was our first time in the Dells and the last thing I wanted to do was stay in a mega resort with a bunch of loud games and kids running around, but still needed a place that we could all enjoy. Cedar Lodge is the PERFECT escape from the main drag. The rooms are comfortable, and the location is perfect 10- 15 minute access to any attraction. Service is outstanding, the view is incredible, and our stay included weekend passes to Chula Vista waterpark and Day passes to skiing at Christmas Mountain. We kept saying how much we loved it and will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement