We were coming to the Dells in September with 3 other couples for a car event hosted by one of the large hotels with a water park. As none of us were traveling with children and weren't interested in the water park, we looked for other options. The Cedar Lodge was an outstanding choice! Rooms are spacious and clean and most have refrigerators, coffee makers, and ample lighting. We enjoyed the fire pit one night as well as watching occasional boats on the river. Rooms were rustic without feeling like we sacrificed any amenities of a chain hotel or resort. We look forward to returning to the Cedar Lodge and would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement