this Lodge has very large units, all with a view of the water. During peak months the outdoor pool is open and the beach looks clean and well maintained. The mega water parks are but 5 minutes
away as well as many places to eat. Cedar Lodge rooms are immaculate when you check in and
are immaculate when you come back at the end of the day. No restaurant on site but many to
choose from within blocks of this resort. I can't say enough about the fantastic service we received from reservations to check in and checking out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement