We had another great weekend there. The manager, his wife and staff were all very, very, good to us. The cabin was more than I could ask for. It was neat, clean and very comfortable. The hot tub was big enough for 2 comfortably. We walked down by the river and were meet by some ducks. It was very relaxing. I will stay there again. The fridge was big enough to bring food and beverages. I would recommend this to all my friends and family. We had a good recommendation by Maria for take out the first night we were there and it was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement