We stayed here last year. We came to the dells this year but had friends staying at a diffrent hotel which was a disappointment. This Hotel is absolutely beautiful. We are thinking of just making a second trip up to Cedar Lodge. The whole time we were staying at the other place we kept saying, we wish we were here. Great views great location and super friendly staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement