After researching several different hotels, motels, and restorts, we finally decided on Cedar Lodge. I stayed for 4 days in August 2013 and I must admit, this resort had by far exceeded my expectations! The fireplace villa I stayed in was exceptional! The fireplace, balcony w/ grill, amazing lake view, beach area, firepit, pool and sundeck, the woods, staff...everything was just right! I couldn't have asked for anything better and it was just what the doctor ordered....a nice, tranquil getaway. I live in Chicago so getting away from the everyday hustle and bustle of the city life was a great way to spend this vacation. It's nice to know that I can spend some a great time on the Dells waterpark and attractions strip and then come back to a quiet place to wind down. I simply couldn't have asked for anything better...seriously! I HIGHLY recommend this resort for your next stay! I'll definitely be back for another stay...probably longer next time. Stop reviewing resorts...this is the one you want!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement