Having only stayed at waterpark property in the Dells..the Cedar Lodge was a refreshing change!
Located on the Wisconsin river, minutes away from all the attractions allowed for a relaxing, quiet stay.
Fireplace Villa #6 was very clean with a great "woods" decor. Partial covered balcony was quite large with picnic table, Weber gas grill and chairs. Amazing view of the river.
Clean sandy beach, pier to fish from or tie up your boat.
If you really need a waterpark fix, you will receive a wrist band to attend The Chula Vista indoor/outdoor park, along with coupons to use at various Dells attractions.
Definitely worh coming back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement