We recently held our family reunion at the Cedar Lodge and all of us were really pleased with the accomodations. The rooms were spacious and clean. The little ones enjoyed the beach until the flooding of the Wisconsin River took it over. The pool isn't very big but it was sufficient for our use. The best thing was being able to rent the 'community' room so we could all get together in one place without having to crowd into someones room. It has tables, chairs, a fireplace, a bathroom and kitchen amenities. I believe we had six rooms reserved and all of us have decided to return next year for another reunion at the Cedar Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement