WOW! My husband and I stayed in the Deluxe Lodge #214 and had an amazing stay! Tthe accommodations were excellent! From the high vaulted pine paneled ceiling to the North woods decor it was everything we dream our own future cabin getaway will be. The room was huge, incredibly quiet and totally relaxing. The balcony view of the Wisconsin River was awesome but was made more so by the "God's Fireworks"; the thunder, lightening and rain were fabulous to watch. We almost hated to write a review about this place as we wanted to keep it our own little gem. But, hurry there are stilll more wonderful vacations here to be had. Don't wait to snatch one up before they are all gone. In fact, we just got done booking for the weekend of July 6th. See you soon!!! Kathy and Greg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement