spent one night at cedar lodge, it was a very nice place. The staff was so friendly, the room was so nice, clean and comfortable. The scenery was beautiful and it was so easy to get to all the local attractions. Would recommend it to anyone going to the Dells. We were in the cabin 33, slept like a baby and the whirlpool tub may have had something to do with that..
Thanks Angie and Chris for all the hospitality....PS thanks Teri for the birthday get away!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement