Our family loved our stay at Cedar Lodge. It was a quiet respite from the chaos of the Dells. We stayed in a 2 bedroom log cabin that was spotless and had a wonderful loft. There were TV's in every bedroom and a charming gas fireplace in the great room. The rustic/woodsy decor was perfect. I only wish the weather would have been warmer so we could have enjoyed the front porch and BBQ grill. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement