All the praise that this place has gotten is true. The room was super clean: I ran my fingers through the top surfaces of furniture, appliances, and decorations without picking up a trace of dust. The mirrors were spotless. The Premier Lodge room #18 was larger than it appeared on the 3D virtual tour, with a queen bed, and a queen-sized bunk-bed! It was beatiful, and the river view was spectacular on March 28, 2013. The bathtub was wonderful, and the faucets appeared new without any signs of rust. My wife, my 7 yr-old daughter and our two guests all loved this place the same! I also wanted to mention that one of the staff members waited 15 minutes after closing time for us to arrive, of which we are very grateful! We congratulate the Cedar Lodge administration for paying close attention to every detail! It made our single night stay truly memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement