I'm currently spending a week at Cedar Lodge and I can't say enough about its beautiful scenery and my room. The place is clean and tidy like a 5 star resort! The staff alone has sealed the deal, they are so helpful with the little things like where to eat and shop not to mention how very informative they are on the local attractions and hot spots to check out. I've already booked my week this summer to bring the little ones along and enjoy the free waterpark passes included with our stay and the beach, play area, and the pool. If you value the time you spend with your families and the money you earn to get there then this is your next vacation spot!! A must stay when coming to Wi.Dells! 6 STARS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement