My family stayed at Cedar Lodge in January and we enjoyed every second! We stayed in room 18, the premier lodge, and the view was fantastic. We are a family of 6 and we had more than enough space to accommodate all of us. The staff was friendly and the grounds were well kept. The one thing I would have them reconsider was maybe offering waterpark passes to a park that was a little closer to the lodge. The passes to Chula Vista Waterpark was definitely appreciated but its kinda far from the lodge but even that wouldn't be enough to make me give Cedar Lodge a bad review. Can't wait to visit again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement