We had a wonderful couple days at Cedar Lodge celebrating our anniversary. The staff were extremely helpful in assisting us in selecting just the right accommodations for our needs and were very friendly at check-in and check-out. Even the gal providing the maid service was willing to adjust her time to fit with our schedule and was a delight to talk to. The room was clean and well-equipped, with a nice view of the waterfront. We prepared hot breakfasts and packed lunches for our outdoor adventures at the nearby state parks. We especially enjoyed the fireplace and the whirl pool tub! Even though we didn't choose to use them, we were offered passes to one of the water parks, as well as many other coupons. We were "happy campers" all around and thank the staff for making our weekend so enjoyable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement