Stayed one night at cedar lodge with my mom and my baby. We were in unit 24 which had a nice view of the river, a separate bedroom and a great kitchenette and fireplace. Loved that this place was a few miles away from the craziness of the dells. I would highly recommend the location and the place. The river is gorgeous and we were sad to not have the chance to pitch a canoe into the waters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement