This is the second stay we had at Cedar Lodge....once was 11 years ago, most recent was this past weekend! We were pleasantly surprised with the friendly staff, our cabin was nicely refreshed and very clean and you cannot beat the location! We have been visiting the Dells for over 30 years, and this location is close enough to the "action", but far enough away to feel as though you are in a secluded area of the Wisconsin woods. Our 3 children enjoyed walking to the local dock for fishing (we caught many sunfish and bass), the s'mores bonfire every evening and watching the Wisconsin Ducks drive right past our cabin numerous times throughout our stay! We highly recommend it to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement