My family and I were visiting my sister in Chicago and decided to go up to the Dells as the kids love water parks. We stayed at Cedar Lodge and it was great. It is right on the river where there is a beach and park. We stayed in one of the cabins, #28 "The Rats", and everyone loved it. This traditional homey log cabin has it all. The kids loved sleeping up in the loft.We prepared dinner in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoyed the meal while watching the setting sun on the front porch. I even got to watch a little football on the large TV in the living room. Cedar Lodge was quiet and relaxing. We definitely plan to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement