My husband and I stayed in one of the whirlpool suites for our honeymoon in June. We found Cedar Lodge thanks to it's already high rating on TripAdvisor. The staff was super friendly and very helpful offering ideas for the neat things that are usually missed when just looking through the main tourist attraction books, like Witches Gulch, and telling us about local restaurants that had great food. It was close enough to the main attractions, but far enough away that you really felt like you were getting away from it all. It was very quiet and relaxing. The guestbook in the suite is a neat touch...it's fun reading the stories (and warnings/recommendations about local businesses) of others who stayed there. The mattress could be a little bit more comfortable, but that was my only concern. We liked it so much that we're heading back in December for our 6 month anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement