Cedar Lodge was exactly what we were looking for. It had a sandy beach and bonfire with ample grills. The location wasn't too far from any of the attractions but just far enough away to make it peaceful. The staff was great. We only had one complaint; the neighbors who have a house next door to the property and seem to have a fireworks fetish. Some guests at the hotel must not have seen the private property sign on the beach, and decided to build their own bonfire on the neighbor's property. The homeowners, in return, decided the best thing to do was to aim fireworks at them. That didn't affect us directly, but the next night, they decided to put on a half hour long fireworks show at 2:00 am. Very frustrating. In short, beware of the neighbors!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement