1) The location was great. Within walking distance of everything downtown making barhopping a breeze but not too far to drive to do things on the strip all day.
2) The pool was virtually empty. There were only a few adults out there each day we stayed which is great when you don't feel like dealing with a pool full of screaming kids.
3) The rooms were clean and comfortable. We paid $230.81 for 3 nights. Good deal.
My only dislikes:
1) Our neighbors who came on the last day were loud and thought sitting on the stoop with their door propped open was a cool thing to do.
2) No clock or hairdryer in the room which is definately not a deal breaker but was kind of unhandy.
- Also Known As:
- Gables Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Gables Hotel Wisconsin Dells