We have stayed at Black Hawk Motel for many years in early June. It is a great hotel if you are looking for good matresses! We have tried many hotels in the Dells area and these are the most comfortable matresses we have found. We are a family with 6 children so we need a bigger room. The Black Hawk has a room with a seperate bedroom with 2 beds and a room with 1 bed. This is nice for us. They also have a larger room with 4 beds but it has been rented every time we came. The pool is nice and close to the rooms. The hot tub in the seperate room is very hot. It is a nice relaxing Motel away from the busyness of the main strip. The free golf was a great perk this year for my husband..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells