Like most others, I was suprised that the rooms were actually quite decent and even kind of nice for the price. That said, I am suprised as well that the hotel is rated #1 for Wisconsin Dells. It is definitely not a #1 hotel, but my guess is that the value is close to #1. I was a bit nervous driving into the motel as it looks run down and a bit sketchy. The room was suprisingly nice however. Being that you go to Wisconsin Dells to spend time at the parks and other things, I think it is a great place to stay. Like I said, the rooms are pretty great, especially for the price, as long as you don't mind the rest of the premise. I ranked the hotel 3/5 only with hesitation from the lobby, pool, other guests, but as far as value, it is a 5/5.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Hotel
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.