We spent 4 nights at the Black Hawk Motel. I was a little unsure when I made the reservations, since I knew it was an older hotel, but the room we stayed in had all been re-done recently. The room and bathroom were clean, had a bit of a new carpet smell, but at least that meant the carpet was clean and new. It was really handy to have a mini fridge and microwave in the room, we ended up just eating breakfast in our room, easier than going somewhere with our kid. The room we had was a little on the small side, but it worked fine for us, with 2 adults, 1 kid. Friendly service...will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Hotel
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.