The great reviews for Black Hawk are all true! Instead of repeating all the great things that have already been written, I'll just say "read the great reviews here, and I agree with all of them"! My husband and I chose the Wisconsin Dells for our 25th wedding anniversary vacation because we wanted something that was a scenic getaway while being not more than a day's drive from Chicago...and we wanted to stay at a place that had a "small-town family feel" to it, not a fancy-dancy water park place. Brad and Tena are wonderful hosts and they run a well-maintained hotel with lots of "old school charm". This was our first-ever trip to the Dells, and we are already planning to go back to the Black Hawk the first Spring month that the Black Hawk starts their Spring season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells