Just returned from a 2 night stay here and I had to review because the place really is a hidden treasure. If you're not into the waterparks and resorts and want a little quiet time, I highly recommend the Black Hawk Motel.
Everything was extremely clean, from the mini frige and micro, to the bathtub and the bed linens.
You really get the feel of a family run, family oriented place. Both pools were fabulous as were the whirlpools and saunas. And again, CLEAN.
All staff the we interacted with were very pleasant, friendly and ever so helpful.
The hotel location is at the end of the downtown area, and a perfect place to be if you wish to explore the downtown area. Shopping and eating all within walking distance.
Highly recommended, we will for sure be returning for our next stay in the Dells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells