My family and I have stayed at the resorts in the dells area and some hotels, but we were blown away with this place. you can not judge this motel by the saying. I thought we were just going to spend 3 days in some common motel. but to our amazement the place was cleaner then some of the resorts we stayed in that charged us more money for their stinky, dirty rooms. I look forward to spending all our time at the blackhawk next time we are in the dells. rooms are clean, pool is clean indoor and outdoor, they even have a kiddie pool which my son loved. 2 clean playgrounds, and a gameroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells