I booked this Motel for the first time for my husband and kids, it was very well worth it! We visit the Dells on a yearly basis and have stayed at big-well known & pricey resorts in the past and after our stay here, I will no longer be booking anywhere else. Not only does the property have great amenities, they give you passes to two different water parks for each day of your stay! This is such a deal! We also received the Passport to Savings book and we used it for The Original Ducks. The rooms are very clean, the area is quiet, yet within walking distance of downtown dells and a few minutes of a drive to all attractions. I highly recommend Black Hawk Motel for your stay! Oh, the best part is when I turned in our key, Brad the owner thanked me by name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells