We have stayed at the black hawk many many times over the years. We visit at least once a summer and often numerous times through out the year. Black hawk is our prefered accommodations. We have stayed at the wilderness, hotel Rome, diamond, flamingo and various motels in the dells. Black hawk beats them all. So clean, so friendly, so comfy, so convienent! My only complaint this trip is our once secrect awesome spot is filled every weekend we attempt to reserve! Everyone now knows how great they are and are a very in demand spot! Good for them as a business but sucky for us because we know anything else will disappoint. Black hawk has set the bar so high that even the high end resorts can't compare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells