For a couple of years when the grandkids were in town from around the country, we would trek up to the "Dells" with our camping trailer and tents for a few days of old fashioned fun at Noah's Ark Water Park, riding the Ducs, etc. It was a lot of work for this grandma. Then we discovered the Blackhawk Motel. Straight out of the 60's but with all updated furniture and baths--spotlessly clean and groomed--and as user friendly as you could want. Indoor pool, outdoor pool, refriges and microwaves. I still pack the cooler with breakfast and lunches and snacks and drinks but we rent rooms and I do not have to pack and wash bedding and towels and it actually costs LESS than the campground. We have the older kids of three families plus gramma and gramps and some of the parents and we have a very good time. This is the place to stay for a reasonably priced good old fashioned fun family time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells