“Super 8 in Wisconsin Dells a Homerun.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Black Hawk Motel

You added Black Hawk Motel to your Saves list
Black Hawk Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   720 Race Street, P.O. Box 15, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Special Deal
FREE DUAL WATERPARKS!
Ranked #1 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Chicago, Illinois
“Super 8 in Wisconsin Dells a Homerun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The accommodations at the Super Eight motel a wonderful experience. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and a terrific price point. The location of the hotel could have been more perfect. It was literally half a mile from the main strip, but far enough away where it was very quiet when we were sleeping at night. The people at the front desk were polite and professional, and help this out with any and all requests that we had. Terrific property managed by very professional people. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (245)
  • Polish first
Sioux Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stayed here with my family of 5. The kids loved the pools (indoor and outdoor). One of the reasons we stayed here also was the low price compared to other hotels in the area and the free tickets to Noah's Ark and other areas. Room was nice and clean and had plenty of space. Would definitely stay again and recommend to any family.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had an another excellent stay at this motel. Clean room, friendly people, and quiet atmosphere for a great price! Kids had a great time in the pool and the little arcade. We try to support the locals and we come back here as opposed to the giant establishments.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Anyone that knows me knows that I am very picky about where I stay. I decided to give this motel a chance since the rating was so high. Especially having a high rating for being clean. Let me tell you, the rating was right on the mark. This place was CLEAN!! I am somewhat OCD about cleanliness and I was very impressed. My kids LOVED the heated pool and the customer service is Outstanding. We also received Chula Vista and Noah's Ark water park passes free for staying. We did use them and it was so nice to go to a couple of places that we have never been to and didn't have to pay to try them. I would very much recommend this motel to anyone!

Plainfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Once again, the Black Hawk Motel was wonderful. The room was clean, the staff and owners are friendly and helpful. And you can't beat the value! We've been coming to the Dells for many years and we've stayed at several other motels and at the big resorts. Now we don't stay anywhere except the Black Hawk Motel - it is perfect!

Shiocton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was a last minute decision to stay overnight as I was looking for discount tickets to Noah's Ark the night before we planned to leave for the Dells. I was extrememely happy with the service we received upon calling and reserving to check out. I was impressed with how clean the room was and all the ammenities this little "mom and pop" motel has to offer. It is conveniently located by downtown dells, no two night minimum and free tickets to both Chula Vista and Noah's Ark for every member staying in your room. It was a deal I couldn't pass up especially at the prices for their rooms! We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Rice Lake, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I don't write reviews any where I stay, but I have to for this one. This place is great the rooms every thing was clean the workers and the owners are so friendly. My mom and step dad came to Wisconsin Dells for the first time they loved the motel and said they would come again. My husband I and my two kid's have been coming to the Dells for the past 5 years and for the first time stayed at this motel, now we are going to stay here from now on.