We were there on April 26th. The price for a Saturday Night, One bedroom, 3 bed room was outstanding. The room itself was good sized, excellent bedding and water pressure. The indoor pool was good sized with the most warmest Hot-Tub ever. The owners/ staff are great people. This will be my choice to stay whenever I am in the dells. The location is nice, (at the end of Downtown) near the attractions, but far away from the traffic. I used to stay at the Best Western a 1 1/2 mile west, but the service has gone down a lot since they opened the new field house and they have more guests than staff can handle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells