Our family has stayed at the Black Hawk Motel a half dozen times over the last few years. Each time we go we feel good about our decision to have went there over the Big Box chains. The owners are definitely passionate about what they do. They really want to please their customers and care deeply about their satisfaction. For an older hotel, it is as clean as can be, and the rooms are constantly being remodeled, sections at a time. While it has the old time hotel feel, it doesn't look outdated at all inside the rooms. The price is extremely budget-friendly for those families who watch the $. The indoor pool is always nice and warm, as is the whirlpool. Free passes to Chula Vista are great, but a lot of the time my kids just want to stay and play in the pool on site because it is so nice and warm. My only complaint would be that they are not open even earlier in the spring and later in the fall because as beloved as they are, they would definitely continue to get business during the offseason. Thanks for all the great family memories, can't wait to go back this spring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells