When we go up to the Dells, we always stay at the Blackhawk! (at least when I remember to make reservations in advance! DOH!) The owners and staff and friendly and just plain wonderful! The room is always clean and comfortable with little extra amenities that are always welcome. Even when the place is crowded, the noise level is kept down, which we appreciate! We come to get away and relax, not deal with crazies - we have enough of that at home! The pool and whirlpool are nice after a long day of hiking, sightseeing, and enjoying the Dells "amusements". The motel is in a great location - close to everything. It's our home away from home when in the Dells!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells