Great value for the area. Indoor and outdoor pools, water park passes (which we did not use). I liked the location along a main street, but far enough away from all the noise and activity. I also appreciated all the room choices- something for everyone. My wife and I chose a less expensive room, deliberately away from the pool area (not that it was a long walk). We were just passing through for one night and wanted quiet. But a few things that it does not have, which you should know going in: No cover over the toilet seat, something I found very odd in the U.S. No in-room coffee maker, but also no breakfast provided, also rather odd these days. There was no night table on one side of a king size bed. So I had to pull a chair over. However, it is still a very good choice for couples or families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells